PLEASE NOTE THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE CHECK LINK BELOW FOR NEW BLOG!!

Tuesday 29 December 2009

.....old dog,new tricks!

My lovely lil' sis was home for Christmas & was trying to teach bis sis how to hone her blog skills,I really am trying.....very!Here is a (rare) picture of me,trying to look serene-mid the festive pre-amble,mmmm!
And here are my pots of Christmas marmalade,made under tuition from my dear friend Mary Brigid,a septiginarian (sp?) who is as I type winging her way to New Zealand-an inspiration & a marvellous teacher.I have been given custody of the jam pan for the duration of her trip,ooh heck hope I don't burn it.....!
So,this 30+ dog is learning new tricks from young & old,& crashing towards 2010 full of hope & intent....next stop,online typing school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello there,don't be shy,have your say............