PLEASE NOTE THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE CHECK LINK BELOW FOR NEW BLOG!!

Thursday 28 January 2010

Treasure Pleasure........

......today the sun shone over our little spot of the world & though it was a crisp day it had an element of Spring, fresh green grass,pastel blue sky-pretty! My heart & my head  flooded with  light & I sprung back to life....our home was washed with magic & the colours sang in its golden glow.I fell in love with my treasures all over again, & set to with my camera to capture some of the loveliness I rediscovered upstairs....I was still in my pyjamas & about to embark on some Spring cleaning! Having seized the day....tonight I am in need of my bed & book,virtually unable to blog & somewhat distracted by a gripping episode of 'Silent Witness' that Mr M is watching....hence I couldn't get this text to sit with my pretty pictures- (below)! Heres to many more sunny days ahead....
P.S click on the pictures to see them supersize & have a look at my dust!    

4 comments:

  1. So glad you visited my site, so I then found yours! and can't wait to read more (when the children are at school!) I love the photos of your things, I too love old tins and have set up little 'still lifes' with old dolls and little bits from dolls houses. I'll gradually put pics on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, this is my first stop into your blog...but it will not be my last...for I am your newest follower!
    I love your photos...and your medley's ...so very pretty!

    come by my site sometime..maybe you can follow me if you like what you see...
    i'll see you soon...and I'm wishing you a good night all the way from Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come to my house if you need to see some dust!! Am struck by the Paignton poster (it's where I grew up) and the hot water bottles look great hanging up on show.
    By the way did you see the second installment of Silent Witness. It was sooo crap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks all for popping in for a peek....Kirsty,I will add a pic' of the whole of that poster-its so lovely,as for the hotties-well they attracted some unwanted attention on flickr-something about 'the smell of warm rubber'-eek-can I say my love of them is entirely wholesome incase anyone is wondering!!!Silent Witness-hammy acting!

    ReplyDelete

hello there,don't be shy,have your say............