PLEASE NOTE THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE CHECK LINK BELOW FOR NEW BLOG!!

Tuesday 15 June 2010

Bath time...






....today it was my little friends turn to clean up their act,before Thursday comes around (and it is coming too fast!). These are my very special friends,treasured companions who all reside on the dresser infront of our dining room table,a jolly little motley crew,glorious examples of my passion for vintage plastic! They had become cocooned in fleecy dust jackets and had lost their plastic lustre,but after a bubble bath they are glowing and have had a little shift around,its good for them to mingle and make new friends! What a happy scene to greet sleepy heads at breakfast,how could you not smile! x

8 comments:

  1. Aww Shevie they are divine! Its wonderful when we get round to cleaning our collections, we see them in a whole new light! Will miss the booty tomorrow as away but enjoying my Devon stay, have been to booty here and antique center finds too! See you soon. Jane xxx Hope little girl and doggie are happy in their new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cheerful scene to meet you at breakfast time!

    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a happy bath time.

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your sweetness...everything is always so lovely over here...you are always inspiring. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would quite happily have your shelf full of lovelies in my house!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI, I so love your colourful collection, they all look so amazing on your dresser,I am going to start collecting plastic retro1 tyou have inspired me, where have you collected it from, car boots etc? I am comming down to st ives,in July and I am hoping to make a little trip to your shop, because you look to have such a lovely shop with great stock, if i manage it, I will introduce my self!! so very best wishes,Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely a sunny morning!!!

    Love your Bambi children's hangers!!!

    With Kindness,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! Your pics are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

hello there,don't be shy,have your say............